The Corporation has 48 depot spread over the State. The Corporation buses daily cover over 1.5 million kilometers catering to nearly 1 million passengers through its network of over 13000 services to all-important places in Rajasthan and adjoining States of Gujarat, Haryana, Punjab, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra. RSRTC is operating regular air-conditioned and super deluxe buses between Jaipur and Delhi. To keep impeccable safety standard RSRTC maintains a high turn over of buses. Not keeping a bus in service on average for more than seven years. RSRTC is also socially conscious and affords concessional rates to senior citizens, physically challenged persons and relatives of soldiers who died in war.
Rajasthan State Roadways Transport Corporation Results of various posts coming very soon link is given below.
FOR RESULTS CLICK HERE
Official website www.rsrtc.gov.in
- rsrtc gov in
- www gujaratsrtc com/timetable htm
- www rsrtc gov in : rajasthan roadways results will be announced very soon
SYLLABUS FOR GROUP ‘Y’
A small passage followed by questions.
1. To judge comprehension
2. Drawing of inferences
3. Use of vocabulary
» Read more..
- airforce in grup y syllabus
The “Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana” is an ongoing program started by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, to encourage students of Basic Sciences, Engineering and Medicine to take up research careers in these areas. The aim of the program is to identify and encourage talented students with aptitude for research. This program strives to assist the students to realise their potential and to ensure that the best scientific talent is tapped for research and development in the country. Generous scholarships are provided (up to the pre-Ph.D. level) to the selected students.
Request for Application Form
• Each Stream has its own application form. Students who wish to apply for more than one Streams should submit separate applications.
• Applicants may apply either by Hard copy or Online.
• For Online application forms, click here. Those who are unable to apply online, may request for a Hard Copy.
• Hard copy of the application form can be obtained from KVPY on request by remitting a processing fee*, ** of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST) at any core banking branches of STATE BANK OF INDIA, payable at all branches in India into the credit of Administrative Executive “KVPY A/c. No. 10270577392″ and sending the “Pay-In-Slip” along with the request, clearly indicating the stream (i.e. SA, SB, SP) on the envelope Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana has published the 2010 application form.
Download KVPY Application From 2010
KVPY Online Application
KVPY Application Status
download kvpy 2010 application from, Download KVPY Application, download kvpy application 2010, Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana, Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2010 application, Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana application 2010, Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana application form 2010, Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Applications 2010, kvpy, kvpy 2010, kvpy 2010 application form, kvpy 2010 application froms download, kvpy 2010 applications, KVPY Application Form 2010, www.kvpy.org.in