- beauty of recent age can not be compared with the natural beauty of the women in the golden age. In those days, women prefer home made remedies or natural ingredients for shiny, smooth and blemish-free skin. Today, there is great craze of chemical based beauty products among the women, but using number of expensive creams, lotions and potions to get natural, beautiful and glowing skin, does not make any sense. Certainly, it is hard to go back to that age but do you really think that all these artificial products really work?
- You may see and feel that the beauty of your mom and Grandma is still rich and more real than you, as they never need to polish their skin with such a harmful chemicals and additives of beauty products. The number of the people, who are aware of the harm of such artificial products, is increasing day by day and they are going to be real by using natural way to beautify their skin and hair. Here, we attempt to represent some old-fashioned but natural beauty treatments to add real glow to your skin and hair.
Beauty with Beer:
- Beer may take place of your regular hair conditioner. Beer’s natural elements tighten the cuticle of the hair beam so hair looks healthy and shiny. The proteins from the malt and hops found in beer add body and shine to damaged hair. Beer increases vitality, elasticity, and hold of hair. You can easily preserve the beer for a long time.
- You can Spray a beer into your hair by using a pump bottle after shampooing and prior to you dry and style your hair.
- No need to worry about its smell, if you use it with 1 cup of boiled and cooled Chamomile tea. First pour it slowly throughout your hair and then let it dry and rinse properly.
- Considering the utility of beer, the Broo Company wanted to create eco-friendly hair products by using beer. They found that beer has excellent properties of natural B Vitamins, proteins, minerals and silicon for healthy, luscious and shiny hair.
Raw Egg for real, glowing skin and hair
- Raw Egg may sound vulgar in terms of smell, but when it comes to the protein, the egg will greatly strengthen hair follicles, put off crack and heat damage from the modern styling process.
- You can use it with your favorite shampoo, rub this mixture into your hair; set it for 15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Apart from this, it is very useful to tighten your skin. Whip a raw egg and smoothly massage it into your face, let it dry for 10 minutes and then rinse it with the warm water.
- Whip up 1 large egg along with 1 T cider vinegar and 2 oz mineral water until well combined and then massage into the scalp. Rinse with warm water only because the use of warm water is essential for the egg content.
- You can also use olive oil and Baby oil along with the raw egg yolk.
- Traditional mayonnaise is made from eggs and oils which greatly support to shine and strength of your body and hair.
- You can directly apply a moisture-rich hair mask of mayo into your hair and let it sit for 30 minutes. When you remove it, keep in mind that it is harder to rinse out properly, you need to shampoo your hair a couple of times to avoid greasy look of hair.
- You can strengthen your fingernails with mayonnaise by soaking nails in mayonnaise for five minutes or rubbing a little mayonnaise paste onto each nail. For great result, let it to sit for 10 minutes and then rinse away properly.
- It also adds beauty to your face by spreading a thin layer over the face. Let this soothing facial sit for 20 minutes, then rinse with cool water and pat dry.
- Even it proved very effective to soothe rough, dry skin on elbow, knees and feet. Apply mayo over there and keep on for ten minutes after that buff off with a wet washcloth and apply a good moisturizer.
- Also your skin gets relieved from sunburn pain. Moisturize your skin with this layer of cooling mayonnaise.
Little Lemon for large Nails
- Lemons are sour to the taste but very high in vitamin C, an energy vitamin that gives beauty and refreshment to your skin instantly. Lemon juice is a natural antioxidant which helps to arouse collagen production in your skin.
- It removes dead skin cells and bleaches darkened or discolored areas as well as fades patchy pigmentation and reduces the appearance of age spots.
- Keep your nails naturally bright and strong by soaking your nails in lemon juice for 10 minutes. If you use baking soda along with lemon juice, you can easily get rid of yellow stains on nails.
- It is proven a great polisher for the underarm areas. It can whiten and smoothen your armpits when you mix it with milk.
Milk for milky-silky skin:
- Milk has nutritious values which is able to maintain the beauty and health in both the ways; internally as well as externally. You can drink milk, bathe in it or wear it for getting natural beauty. If you drink milk regularly, it strengthens our immune system and makes skin cells healthy. Milk is rich in vitamin A that is good for our skin too. The protein of the milk is very essential for retaining healthy body tissue also it contains natural lactic acid that is an ideal skin-smoother.
- You can directly apply the milk to your face and hair. Also, you can add 20 gm ground almonds in cup of cold milk and let it stir thoroughly and strain. Apply on face, hands and neck, then leave for 20 minutes to get soft and smooth skin.
- Make good moisturizing milk for winter, at first smash 6 strawberries and add a cup of cold milk, 1 tbsp of glycerin in it. Then refrigerate the mixture and use on daily base as a moisturizer.
- You can make excellent face lightener, by mixing dry milk cream with a little rose-water and honey. Apply this all over your face and neck; then leave on for 15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
Honey for glowing skin:
- From centuries, honey has been used as an antioxidant and ideal component of any beauty regimen. It costs less compared to high end beauty treatments. No matter whether you use it for glowing skin or for shiny hair as it draws and retains moisture.
- To get a lively glow to your face and body, apply some honey on your skin and pat it with both hands. You can get a gorgeous glow with every pat or you can add 1/4 cup or so of honey to your bath.
- For shiny hair, take 1 teaspoon honey along with a lemon juice and quart of warm water. Just pour through hair and let it dry and no need to rinse it out if you are comfortable with it.
- Take 2 tablespoons honey, add 2 teaspoons milk or cream; mix properly and apply on face. Let it for 10 minutes and then rinse it out. This is really effective moisturizing mask for your skin.
There are many other natural things which can work effectively and easily available at your kitchen, cupboard, and refrigerator or grocery shop. Several of them are part of our daily routine and we need to just utilize them in well manner. When you start to become conscious about those things, it is not too hard or expensive to maintain your beauty for a long time. In past, people believe that beauty is that which created from the inner side not from cover; they massage their hair with coconut oil, intake fruits, take bath with milk, honey, lemon juice etc. and we all know that Old is Gold yet. So, try to add beauty from the golden advices of your mamma or grandma