The South Indian Bank Ltd. invites applications from Indian nationals for filling up vacancies of clerks for branches in Kerala and Tamilnadu
1. Online registration – opening from 11.08.2010
2. Online registration – closure on 31.08.2010
3. Last date for remitting the application fees at any branch of The South Indian Bank Ltd. 02.09.2010
4. Last date for receipt of application(system generated) with photo and other documents 07.09.2010
5. Down-loading/Printing of hall tickets from 27.09.2010
6. Tentative date of written test 10.10.2010
Name of the Post – Probationary Clerks
Posts – 200
Pay-Scale – Rs.7200/- – Rs.19300/-. plus DA, HRA, Conveyance allowance etc.Total starting emoluments per month is Rs.13,500/-
Age – Not more than 26 years and not less than 20 years as on 31.08.2010 (Relaxable as per rules)
Qualification – Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+3 course securing at least 50% marks in Science Streams or 45 % marks in other streams. Candidates should be proficient in computer operations.
APPLICATION FEES (non-refundable):
Application fees can be paid in any of the branches of The South Indian Bank Ltd. after producing the print out of the challan form which will be generated after the successful registration of online application. The payment at the branches can be made at any time after 2 hours from the online registration till the last date indicated above.
General – 250
SC/ST – 50/-
How to Apply
Please submit the application in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of pro.clerks -Kerala and Tamilnadu – Application ref ID – ……(please fill in)……..” and send to “Asst.General Manager (Personnel), The South Indian Bank Ltd., Head Office, SIB House, Mission Quarters,Thrissur-680 001,Kerala” along with self attested copies of mark lists and certificates to prove qualification and age.