West Bengal PUblic Service Commission recruitments for job at site pscwb.org.in Advt No.05/2010 Application are invited from Indian citizens Govt of India.Assistant Public Prosecutors’ Recruitment Examination, 2010: No. Of Posts: 50 [Unreserved – 28, SC – 11, ST – 05 (03+02*), BC – 04 and PH – 02]. Pay Scale: (PB-4) Rs.9,000-40,500/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- Age: Min 25 years and Max 35 years on 01.01.2010 (i.e. born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1975 and not later than the 1st January, 1985). Gross emoluments at the entry level : Rs.26,670/- besides M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules. West Bengal Legal Service Examination, 2010 No. Of Posts: : 41 (Unreserved – 25, SC – 09, ST – 04, BC – 02 and PH – 01). Pay Scale: (PB-4) Rs.9,000-40,500/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- Gross emoluments at the entry level : Rs.26,670/- besides M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules. Age: Min 23 years and Max 35 years on 01.01.2010 (i.e. born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1975 and not later than the 1st January, 1987). Upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates serving under Govt. of West Bengal.
West Bengal Forest Service and West Bengal Subordinate Forest Service Examination, 2010. Pay Scale: i) (PB-4) Rs.9,000-40,500/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- Gross emoluments at the entry level : Rs.26,670/- besides M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
ii) (PB-3) Rs.7,100-37,600/- + Grade Pay of Rs.3,900/-. Gross emoluments at the entry level : Rs.15,583/- besides M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
Age: Min 21 years and Max 32 years on 01.01.2010 (i.e. born not earlier than 02.01.1978 and not later than 01.01.1989). West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Examination, 2010: No. Of Posts: 36 [Unreserved – 16, SC – (7 + 4*), ST – 2, BC – 2, PH – 5 (OH – 2, HI – 3)] Vacancies are carried forward from the previous year. Pay Scale: (PB-4) Rs.9,000-40,500/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-. Gross emoluments at the entry level : Rs.26,670/- besides M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
Age: Min 32 years as on 01.01.2010 (i.e. born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1978).
Application in the given proforma as available in the Commission’s website At the website :www.pscwb.org.in be submitted personally in open condition at the enquiry counter of the Commission’s office at 161-A, S. P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026 between 11-00 a.m. and 3-30 p.m. on all working days (Saturdays and Sundays are holidays) or sent by post (strictly by registered or speed post or U.C.P.) on or before the closing date addressed to the Deputy Secretary (Examination), Public Service Commission, West Bengal at the above address superscribing on the envelope the advertisement no. and name of the examination. Applications received after the closing date shall be rejected. The application form shall be filled in candidate’s own handwriting in blue/black ink and signed by him/her. Completed application must be submitted along with the photocopies of the documents regarding citizenship (by registration), age, qualification and experience either self-certified or attested by competent authority. One copy of candidates’ recent passport size photograph duly signed by him/her (An identical copy of the photograph will be required for pasting on the Attendance Sheet to be sent by this office along with the Admit Card for eligible candidates.) must be pasted on the application form.last date 12.7.2010 1. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate application along with requisite fees for each.
2. The qualification prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Govt. 3. Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible. 4. The benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession upto 5 years are admissible only to SC and ST candidates of West Bengal and upto 3 years to BC candidates of West Bengal and upto 45 years for persons with disabilities having disability of 40% and above as per Govt. Rules. SC, ST and BC candidates of other States may apply for unreserved vacancies as General candidates. Proof of belonging to a SC or ST or BC or persons with disability must be submitted along with the application form and no claim in this regard will be entertained after wards.
5. (a) A candidate claiming to be SC, ST or BC must have a certificate in the prescribed format in support of his/her claim from a competent authority of West Bengal as specified below:-
i) In the District, the Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division concerned and
ii) In Kolkata, the District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas or such Additional District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas, as may be authorized by the District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas in this behalf. [ vide the West Bengal SCs and STs (Identification) Act, 1994 at SCs & STs Welfare Department Order No.261-TW/EC/MR-103/94 dated 06.04.1995).
(b) For Persons with Disabilities (vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1999.] Certificate issued by a Medical Board constituted at Govt. Medical College Hospitals, District Hospitals, Sub-Divisional Hospitals and Block Level Hospitals.
6. Candidates in service of Govt., a local or Statutory Body must submit their applications in prescribed form with the requisite documents direct to the Commission’s Office within the closing date. They are required to submit an undertaking (as in the declaration printed in the Application Form) to the effect that they have informed, in writing, their Head of Office/Department as to their applying for the examination. A certificate in Original must be submitted from the appointing authority where necessary for relaxation of age as an employee of Govt. of West Bengal.
West Bengal Public Service Commission
161-A, S. P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026
- when the result of krishi proyukti sahayak recruitment examination 2011 of p s c w b exam date 8th july 2012 declared
- questions to ask a candate who is applying for a welfare rights post