The Corporation has 48 depot spread over the State. The Corporation buses daily cover over 1.5 million kilometers catering to nearly 1 million passengers through its network of over 13000 services to all-important places in Rajasthan and adjoining States of Gujarat, Haryana, Punjab, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra. RSRTC is operating regular air-conditioned and super deluxe buses between Jaipur and Delhi. To keep impeccable safety standard RSRTC maintains a high turn over of buses. Not keeping a bus in service on average for more than seven years. RSRTC is also socially conscious and affords concessional rates to senior citizens, physically challenged persons and relatives of soldiers who died in war.
Rajasthan State Roadways Transport Corporation Results of various posts coming very soon link is given below.
FOR RESULTS CLICK HERE
Official website www.rsrtc.gov.in
- rsrtc gov in
- www gujaratsrtc com/timetable htm
- www rsrtc gov in : rajasthan roadways results will be announced very soon
GVK Current Job Openings 2010
GVK Industries Limited Invites Applications from all Eligible Candidates for the Recruitment of Following Various Positions :
I. ENGINEERING PROFESSIONALS (Power, Roads & Construction)
1. Project Development : Post Code (E01)
2. Design Engineering : Post Code (E02)
3. Planning & Controls : Post Code (E03)
4. Operations & Maintenance : Post Code (E04)
5. Quality : Post Code (E05)
6. Procurement : Post Code (E06)
7. Construction : Post Code (E07)
8. Erection & Commissioning : Post Code (E08)
9. Safety : Post Code (E09)
10. Contracts & Contract Admn. : Post Code (E10)
Qualification : Applicants must be Graduate Engineers (Mech. / Electrical / Civil / Instrumentation) and must have worked in large and complex projects in the above captioned sectors. Those with Post Graduate Qualification will receive due weightage.
II. FINANCE :
1. Project Finance : Post Code (F01)
2. Accounts : Post Code (F02)
3. Commercial : Post Code (F03)
4. Taxation : Post Code (F04)
5. Audit : Post Code (F05)
6. MIS & Budgeting : Post Code (F06)
Qualification :Candidates must be ACA/ICWA preferably with work experience in the infrastructure sectors. Engineers with MBA Finance from reputed institutes may also be considered.
III. SUPPORT SERVICES :
1. Secretarial : Post Code (SS01)
2. Legal : Post Code (SS02)
3. HR & Admin : Post Code (SS03)
4. Systems & IT : Post Code (SS04)
5. Security : Post Code (SS05)
Qualification : Candidates must be ACS/LLB/LLM/MBA–HR/MCA/PG – Systems Management with experience of working in large organization across various functions in their specializations. For security positions, candidates with armed forces experience will be preferred.
Click Here For More Details
gvk 2010 recruitment, gvk career recriutment, gvk careers 2010, gvk carees, gvk current job openings, gvk current jobs 2010, gvk engineering professionals recruitment, gvk finance recruitment, gvk industries ltd careers, gvk industries ltd latest job, gvk industries ltd recruitment, gvk latest job opportunities, gvk latest job vacancies, gvk latest jobs, gvk latest vacancy, gvk pil, gvk recruitment, gvk recruitments 2010, gvk recruits for various post, gvk support services jobs, www.gvk.com
Indian road cooperation July 1989 has give certain rules and regulations. these are made to prevent any accident on roads.if everyone follows this- can greatly reduce the chances of accidents.
If you don’t follow these rules-you may get penalty or punishment.
- if you don’t have license you get 500 rupee penalty or 3 month jail.
- if you don’t have insurance- you get 3 month jail or 1000 rupee penalty.
» Read more..