ctet 2012 Online Application Notification : www.ctet.nic.in
Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) JAN 2012 Notification announced by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).The Eligible and Talented candidate who are interested in Teaching can apply
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) JAN 2012 Examination Education Qualification requirement is given in the following below link
- For Gen/OBC Category Candidates Application Fee Rs.500/- and belongs to SC/ST Category Candidates Rs. 250/-
- Candidates can make the payment through Credit Card/Debit Card (or) DD in favor of “The Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi” Candidates can Make a DD in any one of Nationalized Bank payable at Delhi.
(Note:-Candidates are requested to Write your Registration No, Applicant Name & Address and Contact Number on the back of the Demand Draft)
CTET Jan 2012 Exam Pattern:-
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) Exam is Schedule on 29-01-2012 the Paper-I & Paper-II Written Test is held on the same Date.
Date of Examination
10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
90 Minutes (1.30 hr)
01:00 PM to 02:30 PM
90 Minutes (1.30 hr)
How To APPLY:-
- Eligible Candidates can Apply Both Online Mode (or) Offline Mode.
- Candidates get Application Forms & Information Booklet from syndicate Banks & Institutions specified in CTET Jan 2012 Notification.
All the filled Application Forms send to the following address given below on or before 30-11-2011.
THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (CTET),
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
“SHIKSHA SADAN”, 17, ROUSE AVENUE, NEW DELHI – 110 002.
- All Eligible Candidates Apply Online through Official CTET Website. Before going to apply through Online Mode make the application fee payment through DD/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- To Apply Online Log on to CTET Official website and click on the Online Submission. After filling the Online Application Form Note Down the Registration Number.
- Candidates are requested to Download the Print out of Online Registration Confirmation Page and along with Application Fee Receipt Send to the CBSE Address give in the above.
- Starting Date of Online Applications : 01-11-2011
- Close Date of Online Applications:25-11-2011.
- Last date of Recipient Applications: 30-11-2011
- Date of CTET Written Exam : 29-01-2012