Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya has Announced the M.Com. Previous & M.A. IV Sem History Examination Results 2010. The University was constituted and established on 12 June, 1956 under the Jabalpur University Act, 1956 (Act No.22 of 1956) with territorial jurisdiction over Jabalpur revenue district, and shifted to its present location at Saraswati Vihar, Pachpedi, Jabalpur in 1961.
The University was renamed as Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya on 7.6.1983 by Act No. 23 of 1983 to honour the well known valorous Gond Queen of Garha Mandla. It was reconstituted under M.P. Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam, 1973 and given jurisdiction over Jabalpur, Mandla, Seoni, Balaghat and Narsinghpur districts in 1995 by Act No. 28 of 1995. With the formation of Katni and Dindori as separate revenue districts, the number of revenue districts under the University have increased to seven.
CLICK HERE Result
Main official site CLICK HERE